Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our Grandchildren




















We love seeing our grandchildren and just wish they didn't live so far away. 6 of them live in Denison, TX, and we last saw them over Labor Day. Wilson (7) is really a good football player and is the quarterback for his team. VERY FAST!!
Easton is 12 and loves being outside with his BB gun. He plays the trumpet in the Middle School Band and is also on the tennis team.









Bowen (9) and Ty (3) are watching their brother play football. Bowen is a good football player and can really run with the ball. There's a game every day!!
















Luke is playing soccer and is a great kicker!! He's 5 yrs. old


Beth Anne is the princess of the family. She goes to most of the games and is usually the star of the show.











Krista playing "dress up" at her birthday party at Nonna and Poppa's house.












Austin holding Beth Anne when we were in Denison in June.










I'll try to post more pictures later. This is taking LOTS of time since I don't know what I'm doing!!
Donna






2 comments:

Peace family said...

Where do the other 2 live? Looks great!

TexasNeals said...

Welcome to blog world! HA! Looking forward to all your "kapers and kritiques!"
You have beautiful grandkids. I know you are so proud. :)